• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

McKinnon to be extradited

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    you are going DOWN.
    you're goin' dahn, you slaaaaag.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      the GMC are very proactive on persons questioning their members' ability.
      reactive

(unless they have crystal balls)
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

So you are saying...

"I am certainly prepared to fight legal battle if necessary - so choose your words wisely".

...Is not a threat?

"unlike yourself I am public"

The doctor you are questioning the ability of is most certainly public, gained a degree in medical studies and pratices under registraion from the GMC but yet you still insist on calling him an alleged doctor, that is clearly libel.

It is like arguing with a child when you take his sweet of him.

Comment

"I am certainly prepared to fight legal battle if necessary - so choose your words wisely".

...Is not a threat?
          No it's not a threat, it was defensive warning that your aggression in questioning legality of my business causes us damage then we'll have to defend in court if necessary.

"unlike yourself I am public"

The doctor you are questioning the ability of is most certainly public, gained a degree in medical studies and pratices under registraion from the GMC but yet you still insist on calling him an alleged doctor, that is clearly libel.

It is like arguing with a child when you take his sweet of him.
          If you check my posts carefully you will see that at no point I named the doctor as that name pilled by Mr Faqqer. I said "alleged doctor" because I've read McKinnon referencing doctor's opinion but I had no clue who that was, that alone makes your puny attempt at claiming it was libel (something you can't really unless you are that doctor).

I am not questioning that Professor's abilities - I have not looked at them and hold no view on him personally. My understanding was that McKinnon was diagnosed by unknown to me local doctor GP, if you check my posts before you'll see me saying words to that effect.

Anyway, you are not the party to this in any case, so unless you intend to sue on their behalf please shut up talking about things you don't understand.

Comment

"Anyway, you are not the party to this in any case, so unless you intend to sue on their behalf please shut up talking about things you don't understand."

Pot.....kettle.....black. In spades. Big spades.

Is there ANY chance you can do us all a favour and follow your own advice? PLEASE?????
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Serves him right. Hope the yanks spank him. Hard!
              I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
                Is there ANY chance you can do us all a favour and follow your own advice? PLEASE?????
                I hereby award you with +10 ATW Silence Points, redeemable on demand. T&Cs apply.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  I hereby award you with +10 ATW Silence Points, redeemable on demand. T&Cs apply.
                  Oh get a life.
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
                    Oh get a life.
                    You can use them to silence me for 10 days, would you like to use them now?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      No it's not a threat, it was defensive warning that your aggression in questioning legality of my business causes us damage then we'll have to defend in court if necessary.
                      Have you the permission to read the web sites that you scrape?

Has someone said that you can do that?

Jesus, if it takes me all day to get him to answer this question...

Comment

Working...
                      X