• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Frankie Boyle is touring next year!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tino View Post
    OOOHHHH, look at me - I'm "High Brow"
    Looking at you, it's obvious you're thick.

HTH
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

He also puts his practice stuff for mock the week up for free on the web as an MP3. This is where he tries out material for tehTV show, so some of it works, some of it doesn't.
      "Israel, Palestine, Cats." He Said
      "See?"

Comment

Originally posted by NickNick View Post
        He also puts his practice stuff for mock the week up for free on the web as an MP3. This is where he tries out material for tehTV show, so some of it works, some of it doesn't.
        He used all of his stuff from his show again on episodes of mock the week, it was actually cringe worthy watching him trying to crank out a joke he told 6 months ago on something that happened in the last week.

I think some of his observations are clever but as a stand up he sucks the big one, terrible delivery, someone unfunny people think is funny.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Looking at you, it's obvious you're thick.

HTH
          Every Saint has a past, Every Sinner a future"

Originally Posted by Pogle
          I wasnt really into men at the time - IYKWIM

HTH

Comment

Working...
          X