• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thatcher's top five achievements

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
    You're only jealous and if you had seen her you would have been even more so.
    I've invested all my savings in CoffinsR'us and if we dont have a million new customers in the next five weeks I am going to sue you

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
      The reason was she was different was that she actually had some conviction that what she was doing was for the good of the country. Unlike anyone since.
      WHS. As I said before, again and again, the Tories took tough decisions regardless of the polls, and that's what we will get again, I hope. Consensus is no good if the majority are thick, and Labour and their supporters have shown this in spades.
      Last edited by Cyberman; 29 July 2009, 13:32.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        I've invested all my savings in CoffinsR'us and if we dont have a million new customers in the next five weeks I am going to sue you

You need to open your business in Brazil.

Comment

Originally posted by swamp View Post
          She took away free school milk...

I never liked the free school milk. It was always warm and rank by the time you drank it, so she actually did us a favour.
          My sentiments entirely, I used to despise the stuff. By the time it got to you in summer it invariably had a big plug of rancid fat at the top of the bottle.

Comment

WHS. As I said before, again and again, the Tories took tough decisions regardless of the polls, and that's what we will get again, I hope. Consensus is no good if the majority are thick, and Labour and thie supporters have shown this in spades.
            Well I guess that you're proof conclusive that anything the majority can do, a minority can do better.
            Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

You're only jealous and if you had seen her

Sanjay in his dress

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

Sanjay in his dress
                Double dipping his chutney spoon
                Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Yup, they do upset me because I know how good this country would be if we put businesses, working families and low taxes first rather than benefit scroungers, homosexuals, immigrants, public sector, high taxes and waste etc.
                  You do know that there are a number of high ranking tory MP's who are openly gay?

Also, Thatcher:

1- Went to far with manufacturing in this country, crippling our future for politcal gain.
                  2 - Destroyed working class communities, resulting in a perminant jobless underclass.
                  3 - Liberalised the markets, contributing towards the current instablity.
                  4 - Convinced the poor they could all also become rich if they just worked harder; "Look you can buy a tulipty house and become a member of the property owning middle classes!"
                  5 - Whilst making it eaiser for the rich to exploit the poor.

Excellent work! I too continue to look forward to a future of seeing myself, my friends and family being ****ed over by the super rich!
                  Last edited by the_duderama; 29 July 2009, 13:49.

Comment

Originally posted by the_duderama View Post
                    You do know that there are a number of high ranking tory MP's who are openly gay?
                    You only have to look at Margaret Thatcher, if that wasn't a man in drag then I'm Danny LaRue
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

WHS. As I said before, again and again, the Tories took tough decisions regardless of the polls, and that's what we will get again, I hope. Consensus is no good if the majority are thick, and Labour and their supporters have shown this in spades.
                      A majority, either of the electorate or those who voted has never voted Labour (or Tory for that matter) in recent history so the thick people are the dyed in the wool supporters of either - you are certainly a prime example.

Comment

Working...
                      X