• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thatcher's top five achievements

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God we need her now

Comment

Originally posted by weemster View Post
      God we need her now

the IMF

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

the IMF
        Hear hear. Their powerful old-skool dance, baggy shorts and sideways baseball caps are just what we need to lift our spirits in this economic morass.

"You're Unbelievable!"

Comment

Lol

EMF!!

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
            Labour seem to upset you plenty. This thread is an opportunity to sing the praises of your great hero, yet within a nanosecond you've lapsed into posting reams of stuff about Labour.

Yup, they do upset me because I know how good this country would be if we put businesses, working families and low taxes first rather than benefit scroungers, homosexuals, immigrants, public sector, high taxes and waste etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
              Yup, they do upset me because I know how good this country would be if we put businesses, working families and low taxes first rather than benefit scroungers, homosexuals, immigrants, public sector, high taxes and waste etc.
              Chutney spoon lickers.
              Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
                Next you will be warbling on about your made up Indian girlfriend again.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
                  Ok - so not voting Labour is her top achievement. As for me salivating or facing unemployment, they are neither true nor relevant. You are welcome to attack my choice of vote but you're not putting up much of an argument apart from calling me names.

Trust me, those things will become more sad and relevant, especially if Labour win another term. As things stand, the Tories really have a thankless task in trying to rectify the abject failures in all areas of a crap Labour government.

Comment

The reason was she was different was that she actually had some conviction that what she was doing was for the good of the country. Unlike anyone since.
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                      Next you will be warbling on about your made up Indian girlfriend again.
                      You're only jealous and if you had seen her you would have been even more so.

Comment

Working...
                      X