• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Indian Outsourcing on front page of The Times

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I outsource work to Pakistan to be honest. As long as you keep on top of them ( not in a cyberman way ) they are excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      I outsource work to Pakistan to be honest. As long as you keep on top of them ( not in a cyberman way ) they are excellent.
      I was practically moving the mouse for the 2 Indians I employed.

Comment

Originally posted by mace View Post
        I was practically moving the mouse for the 2 Indians I employed.
        Could they catch it?
        How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
        Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by Amiga500 View Post
          India is a dump, look at the place. Dodgy wiring on their electrical grid, shoddily maintained trains which people hang onto. When they populate an area of London it becomes a dump, Southall anyone?

Now that they have acquired the white mans knowledge why don't they fix their country, to prove they can sort a country out for themselves, instead of playing dress-up in England?

I mean when they came over they bought curry with them, so fair enough. We have the recipe now, they can go back.

What a disturbing comment you make.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            They are a total waste of space and should be disbanded immediately. That would save money. Millions more uncivil unservants could go and it would make life better not worse.

Where is Maggie when you need her?
            What's it got to with her?

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
              What's it got to with her?
              Indeed the British council existed well before maggie's time.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

I thought that the British Council was a front for British espionage around the world.

How are British firms supposed to remain competitive in the world if a valuable source of overseas secrets is cut off?

EDIT: Answered my own question, they're not.
                Last edited by sweetandsour; 29 July 2009, 11:28. Reason: Answered my own question.

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
                  What a disturbing comment you make.
                  Your lack of humour is disturbing. The curry comment was actually borrowed from Rowan Atkinson's standup.

Stop taking yourself so seriously leftie.
                  You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think.

Comment

Working...
                  X