• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Does anybody know who voted for them

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    About 400,000 people leave the UK every year. I suspect a lot of them were Tory voters sick to death of living here and not being able to change the government.
    Does that mean if Labour win again, there's a good chance CyberMan will leave the UK? I guess that's not worth an ever-increasing national debt?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

My old house mate voted for Labour in 2005. Normally as right wing as they come after a few pints, especially about tax and Europe, he was also then a contractor dodging IR35

I tried to tell him politely the error of his ways. Something along the lines of "you stupid, stupid сnut." He replied that he was originally from a poor area up north and that he was voting to help some of his estranged friends and family who work in the public sector.

I was too shocked to point out he actually grew up in a big house in Surrey. (I think he was born in Yorkshire, hence the "I'm a northerner" attitude.)
      Cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
        ...bit of a bugger that you helped vote in a bunch that makes major look like an amateur then, isn't it? Did you honestly think it would be any different???
        Yes I honestly did. Won't make that mistake again. I don't think they are any more (or any less) sleazy than Major and his gang of hypocritical "back to basics" tossers, lecturing us then doing the reverse.

Comment

Working...
        X