• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Felipe Massa

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
    Here's another one...Schui is thinking of taking over Massa's ride.
    Now that'd be good to see.

God love 'im, Hamilton's a fabulous driver but if he were any more asinine he'd be transparent. At least Schumacher and Button are both of the opinion they don't give a sh!t what the media think.

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
      Now that'd be good to see.

God love 'im, Hamilton's a fabulous driver but if he were any more asinine he'd be transparent. At least Schumacher and Button are both of the opinion they don't give a sh!t what the media think.
      Personally I'm only starting to become convinced by Hamilton this year, though I have always rated Button.

I wouldn't really like to see Schuey back in a Ferrari. I think he'll end up looking like a bit of a dork tbh. I doubt he is anywhere near race fit - not sure if he's fully recovered from his bike accident -and would fail to meet grossly inflated expections; he is, IMO, far better than anybody currently on the grid with the possible exception of Alonso but I think would need half a season.

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
        Here's another one...Schui is thinking of taking over Massa's ride.
        lilelvis2000, can I get a go on your avatar?
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by ASB View Post
          I wouldn't really like to see Schuey back in a Ferrari. I think he'll end up looking like a bit of a dork tbh. I doubt he is anywhere near race fit - not sure if he's fully recovered from his bike accident -and would fail to meet grossly inflated expections; he is, IMO, far better than anybody currently on the grid with the possible exception of Alonso but I think would need half a season.
          Well, looks like we're about to find out. It appears he's committed to the rest of the season if need be. Of course, with the ban on in season testing he's going to be on a pretty intensive learning curve come Thursday practice.

Comment

Originally posted by ASB View Post
            Well, looks like we're about to find out. It appears he's committed to the rest of the season if need be. Of course, with the ban on in season testing he's going to be on a pretty intensive learning curve come Thursday practice.
            He can play around in that million-quid custom Ferrari he drove on Top Gear.

I'd just like to make it clear I'm not a fan of the show, but watched it because Schumacher was on. Honest.
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

So, Badoer it is then.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/moto...ne/8186319.stm

Comment

Ah bugger!
                Was looking forward to seeing Schumacher shunt a few more people off the track.
                +50 Xeno Geek Points
                Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Working...
                X