• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plan B - Join the NuLab Stazi

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
    What next ? Gulags for anyone who doesn't agree with the Party Manifesto ???
    Already in place.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Should have said that he'd just shot one, then they'd have been out in force...
      delete "said that he'd"

Should have just shot one

Comment

Actually a slight variation. If you see the Gypo's up to no good, call the police and say you think one of them might be carrying a rifle in public.

They should hurry round with an armed response team.

Later you can say it might have been a piece of wood that looked like a gun.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          Actually a slight variation. If you see the Gypo's up to no good, call the police and say you think one of them might be carrying a rifle in public.

Then the coppers certainly won't turn out when the Gippos come to get you.

They're pretty much all armed anyway and I don't see them up in court for that.

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
            You can't win that easily. One man saw a woman allow her dog to foul the pavement, so he decided to shop her, and took a couple of pictures on his mobile phone. When he showed them to the police, they gave him a warning about taking photographs of unknown women in public.
            He's lucky - had she been an off duty copper he'd probably be in jail by now.
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I bought an axe a short while back and refused a carrier bag thinking it was not required for such an easy to carry item, plus environment benefits and and all that.

It was only as I was walking through the high street 5 mins later with said axe swinging by my side I kind of wished I had taken the carrier bag

Its a good way to ensure a irect route through a crowd..
              The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Even better you could say you are carrying a gun and you have shot one of the gypos. That'll get the police round even faster lol

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                  I bought an axe a short while back and refused a carrier bag thinking it was not required for such an easy to carry item, plus environment benefits and and all that.

It was only as I was walking through the high street 5 mins later with said axe swinging by my side I kind of wished I had taken the carrier bag

Its a good way to ensure a irect route through a crowd..
                  CareFull with that Axe, Eugene

Comment

Working...
                  X