• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

South Oxfordshire

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're a small team who have experience in the design and manufacture of models in risk assessment but - more important than this - insatiable curiosity.

Every Saint has a past, Every Sinner a future"

Originally Posted by Pogle
    I wasnt really into men at the time - IYKWIM

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
      Just avoid Cowley where Mr Mark lives.
      WHS. Oxford was a great place to live.

To the OP, depends on what you want to do in the evening. Didcot is chav central, Abingdon is not far behind. Have a look at Wantage. There's also Henley. I lived there for a while. Lovely town, full of w@nkers though!!

Have you looked at the Oxford Science Park for your business, in particular the Magdalen Centre? They do virtual office and serviced office space there. I'd locate the business there and live in North Oxford.

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
        WHS. Oxford was a great place to live.

To the OP, depends on what you want to do in the evening. Didcot is chav central, Abingdon is not far behind. Have a look at Wantage. There's also Henley. I lived there for a while. Lovely town, full of w@nkers though!!

Have you looked at the Oxford Science Park for your business, in particular the Magdalen Centre? They do virtual office and serviced office space there. I'd locate the business there and live in North Oxford.

I always find the folk who praise Oxford are the ones who leave the place quickly and never make any effort to live there again. Never worked that one out, unless they're talking about student life at Oxford Brookes
        Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

When I was in oxford there were many wonkers

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
            ...Harwell, to be precise.

Anyone:

(a) worked here
            (b) live(d) here

I'm looking at premises for Menelaus and HISC is an obvious candidate.

Harwell is a wonderful place too work. However. there is no legitimate reason (out of anywhere in the country you might be based) you would like to settle there other than to harass your ex-wife, who you know works at Harwell.

This is a polite and informal request for you to please just leave her alone, and get on with your own life as she tries to get on with hers.

Comment

Working...
            X