• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

163 now dead in Argentina via Swineflu

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/h...-200907201915/
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I've often wondered why old queens (or young ones come to that) always like to make a drama out of a crisis. There's always a lot of camp hand-waving and poncing about.
      Any one got any idea why?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
        Yeh you don't get many Indians travelling. Get real they're fliping everywhere. Considering the UK's hotspot is Birmingham and all.

Columbia?

Like I said meaningless, though there does at least seem like a 3:1000 pattern emerging from the developed countries.

The spread will happen. Take my word for it.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          I've often wondered why old queens (or young ones come to that) always like to make a drama out of a crisis. There's always a lot of camp hand-waving and poncing about.
          Any one got any idea why?
          Because "they" have absolutely bollock all else to do - no friends, no family - life revolves around the Daily Mail
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
            Take my word for it.
            If you told me the sun was going to rise in the east tomorrow, I'd have trouble taking your word for it.
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
              If you told me the sun was going to rise in the east tomorrow, I'd have trouble taking your word for it.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                Because "they" have absolutely bollock all else to do - no friends, no family - life revolves around the Daily Mail
                Well you got to feel sorry for the friendless, jobless, pointless, useless, brain-dead cretin.
                I suppose these little panics (supposed pandemics, plane crashes) make his sad, dull life worth living until he finally pops his clogs.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  Well you got to feel sorry for the friendless, jobless, pointless, useless, brain-dead cretin.
                  I suppose these little panics (supposed pandemics, plane crashes) make his sad, dull life worth living until he finally pops his clogs.
                  It was you yesterday crapping yourself.

How's Swine Flu infested London today? cough, splutter,

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
                    The spread will happen. Take my word for it.
                    Do you not have the new Mika album you have to go and listen to?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                      It was you yesterday crapping yourself.

How's Swine Flu infested London today? cough, splutter,
                      Ah speaking of brain dead cretins.
                      Was I crapping myself - I don't think so. More concerned about selfish idiots like Corporal Bhoy coming to work and putting my team out of action.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X