• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Let's hear it for sasguru!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Hey sg, you're back. What happened, I assume the "happy special bus" that drops you home did not get lost tonight then?
    Really giving it large with all the sockpuppets tonight too I see. Your self-esteem must have taken a real hit earlier eh? Never mind.

Now do you have any real blows to land or are you going to stick to the same old tried and failed powderpuff gibberish?
    SG is Dim Prawns used and soiled sock puppet. It's woefully easy to see. He lies at the foot of the bed waiting for the maid to collect him, put him on an F wash cycle, dry him on the line, and put him back into the draw for DP to use and abuse all over again. Sad really.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      SG is Dim Prawns used and soiled sock puppet. It's woefully easy to see. He lies at the foot of the bed waiting for the maid to collect him, put him on an F wash cycle, dry him on the line, and put him back into the draw for DP to use and abuse all over again. Sad really.
      Well that would explain a lot!!
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

REminds me of Baby BP's favourite toy "bedtime bear" from mothercare. We have 3 : upstairs, downstairs and spare. He gets puked on, used as hanki/napkin and at the first sign of temper (which for baby bp is about every 15 minutes) he gets kicked, thrown and trodden on.

Yet he cant get to sleep without him. And the mankier he gets the more he is loved.

Comment

Errrrrrr What are we hearing for SAS???

(Other than "not a lot" obviously)

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
            Errrrrrr What are we hearing for SAS???

(Other than "not a lot" obviously)
            When it comes to this type of exchange, sg is very much the "inadvertently and unwisely wandered into the bar area when he should be in the back of the car with his coke and crisps" type of figure. Hopelessly out of his intellectual depth, and clinging onto the bars at the side of the pool waiting for the waves to stop.
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              When it comes to this type of exchange, sg is very much the "inadvertently and unwisely wandered into the bar area when he should be in the back of the car with his coke and crisps" type of figure. Hopelessly out of his intellectual depth, and clinging onto the bars at the side of the pool waiting for the waves to stop.
              balls. he is a statistical genius. he told me so himself.

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Oh dear, I seem to have wandered into a Village Idiots mutual masturbatory session. Do make sure the curtains are laundered when you're done, won't you.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

drawer.

HTH, Cretin.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    Oh dear, I seem to have wandered into a Village Idiots mutual masturbatory session.
                    If that were to happen, it would be as an inspirational speaker.

Anyway, you are late. What happened, had mummy not ironed your balaclava or was she writing you a note excusing you from something strenuous?

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                      Oh dear, I seem to have wandered into a Village Idiots mutual masturbatory session. Do make sure the curtains are laundered when you're done, won't you.
                      SAS!! Is "Village Idiot" your favourite form of insult? or is it the comparison to a "7 year old"?

You used to be amusing..... now you are just boring.....

You said you were going to retire..... in the words of the Nike add....

Just do it!!

Comment

Working...
                      X