• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh Dear! Blair for EU president!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ace00 View Post
    Deep Breaths all round.

It won't happen. Why? 1 - he has the support of the Labour party. Last time I looked they were 12-1 in a 2 horse race for the next election. 2 - The French & Germans will not support him. Unless they really want to piss each other off........................................

It could happen because the Tories have agreed to support him under an agreement that neither attacks the other until after the election.

Comment

Wasn't Tone meant to be sorting out the problems in the Middle East? Whatever happened to that?
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
        Wasn't Tone meant to be sorting out the problems in the Middle East? Whatever happened to that?
        Pay was rubbish.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
          probably largely responsible for the murder of Dr David Kelly,
          I dislike the guy as much as most on here, but glad you said probably there ... cause that's one serious allegation to make, with no prof whatsoever that I've ever seen, for all his faults it never got that bad.
          Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
            I dislike the guy as much as most on here, but glad you said probably there ... cause that's one serious allegation to make, with no prof whatsoever that I've ever seen, for all his faults it never got that bad.
            Whether he killed Kelly or not, there are quite a few people in Iraq who've lost their lives thanks to Mr Blair and his chum Bush.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post

I've always believed that HMG were responsible for his murder. The Hutton report was a cover up and there was no official inquest. Why ????

Only this week 13 doctors are calling for a proper inquest as they are all saying the method of his death by suicide by severing of his ulna artery was an impossibility. This will run and run and Blair etc have nowhere to hide.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                Whether he killed Kelly or not, there are quite a few people in Iraq who've lost their lives thanks to Mr Blair and his chum Bush.
                More or less than would have died until the present time if the war never happened, under Saddam's regime?

Genuine question, anyone care to answer without political bias?
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
                  This will bring the EU into ridicule and disrepute. The man that lied to launch a war and was probably largely responsible for the murder of Dr David Kelly, shredded his dodgy expenses, but forgot the one where he claimed 6,000 pounds to repair his roof within days of leaving office.

Surely there cannot be a worse candidate.
                  Brown could do it after the election if you prefer? At least Blair has some sort of personality.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    Brown could do it after the election if you prefer? At least Blair has some sort of personality.

So a proven liar is acceptable as an EU leader ? Oh Dear, we really do have a dirth of talent. I would love to see a leader with charisma, but not at the expense of honesty and integrity. Blair fails on all counts.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                      its all peaceful in the middle east now thanks to Tony

Comment

Working...
                      X