• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

335 in hospital

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
    I pledge 200 quid provided we send him to sudan or somalia for it
    He won't go there - too many arabs for his liking. (He doesn't like it up 'im)
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Think I will have a whip round to send CyberFarRightTory on a basic stats course. Any contributions?

So which stats do you disagree with ?

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
        Bollocks, but I can't be arsed to educate you. Go and read the WHO website and stop spouting alarmist bollocks.

You're abviously yet another ignorant fool who does not like logical argument.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
          The only people that won't catch it will be hermits, and some very careful OAPs.
          You should be fine then

Comment

It's inevitable that almost 100% will catch swineflu. HMG estimates are that 100,000 a day will be getting it by August.
            So which stats do you disagree with ?
            That would take 600 days to infect the whole population.
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

You're abviously yet another ignorant fool who does not like logical argument.
              I'd love some, it's just you haven't got the wit to produce one. You are an idiot of the highest order. In fact, I'm surprised you've managed to last a long as you have with your high levels of idiocy.

Comment

That would take 600 days to infect the whole population.

No way matey !! The 100,000 a day would be roughly doubling exponentially.

If we take day 1 as the 31st August and infection doubles each day as it is currently, by the 10th of September it could cover 100% of the population.

Day 1 100,000
                Day 2 200,000
                Day 3 400,000
                Day 4 800,000
                Day 5 1,600,000
                Day 6 3,200,000
                Day 7 6,400,000
                Day 8 12,800,000
                Day 9 25,600,000
                Day 10 51,200,000

Comment

Taking respiratory complaints, there are an estimated 5 million sufferers of Asthma in the UK. If only 1 in 5 die, which surely must be a strong possibility, we are looking at a million deaths.

If 8% if the population have asthma and 1/5 will die of swine flu then surely that makes it a minimum death rate of 2%? You said last week that 45,000 people in the UK had been infected so there should have been 900 deaths.

The amount of cock you talk is astounding.

Comment

No way matey !! The 100,000 a day would be roughly doubling exponentially.

If we take day 1 as the 31st August and infection doubles each day as it is currently, by the 10th of September it could cover 100% of the population.

Day 1 100,000
                    Day 2 200,000
                    Day 3 400,000
                    Day 4 800,000
                    Day 5 1,600,000
                    Day 6 3,200,000
                    Day 7 6,400,000
                    Day 8 12,800,000
                    Day 9 25,600,000
                    Day 10 51,200,000
                    You've just made a massive assumption, and assumed it as fact.

Are you on a wind-up? Could anybody really think that? Anybody?

Comment

You've just made a massive assumption, and assumed it as fact.

Are you on a wind-up? Could anybody really think that? Anybody?
                      MM, I think you might just be feeding a troll.
                      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
                      X