• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Beeny update

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    Looks like Beeny has a new venture in the offing.

And if you fancy chatting her up, you can tomorrow.

So, who's brave enough to ask her about her n_orks?
    Shame the questions are vetted beforehand.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post

So, who's brave enough to ask her about her n_orks?
      I've just emailed in to ask what the rental market for nice double fronted properties is like at the moment.

Comment

How does the site make money?
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
          How does the site make money?
          By renting out nice double fronted properties?

Comment

She ain't all that - that stupid bint with the jail made her look stumpy and poorly endowed.

Comment

The years have certainly taken their toll on this property. In its heyday this property was considered as being quite a fine example but wear and tear has had a very negative effect and after an extensive amount of time spent as a family residence it is looking in need of some essential structural maintenance. Perhaps the biggest area of concern is the afore mentioned double front which looks as though subsidence has set in and a certain amount of underpinning would be required to fix this. Coupled with the extensive pointing and the removal of the various layers or cladding which has been added over the years I'd say that this is one expensive money pot. This property does have exceptionally easy frontal access though and that could be a bonus if you have an exceptionally large vehicle such as an articulated lorry as it will barely scrape the walls but of little use to those with an average sized one. Worse still for perspective purchasers such as AndyW who would have little use for this or any other type of frontal access and it is unknown if this property provides the rear entry which this customer prefers - albeit from a completely different section of the market.
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

excellent post Sir

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
                  She ain't all that - that stupid bint with the jail made her look stumpy and poorly endowed.
                  What?
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    What?
                    In this week's Property Snakes and Ladders there was a daft bint renovating an old jail - despite being 80 zillion over budget and 85 years late etc etc - in one shot she stood next to Beeny and she made Beeny look stumpy and poorly endowed.

Comment

Oh, I'll have to catch up with the show. Sounds fun.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X