• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have You Peaked? I have.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with the lack of motivation etc etc but to a degree grass is always greener.
    I speant 2 years trying to do different things from IT as had reached a point where I just did not want to be in an office but it did not work out. (Home automation and working for a builder friend)
    6 months ago was lucky enough to be taken back by an ex client for a contract and whilst it bores me to tears I am appreciating earning more money than I have in two years (Although still very poor compared to what I used to get)
    I do my work, then go home and try & make the most of my time outside of work.
    Can't be bothered to do any studying at the moment and don't really know what my plans are for the future but have booked a holiday to Goa for Christmas.

Comment

Working...
    X