• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sockmuppets

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm genuine. Wanna check
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
      I'm genuine. Wanna check
      No thanks

Comment

What is a sockpuppet?

Comment

All the new sockpuppets / idiots who've joined recently are really spoiling the site IMO. The quality of the threads has plummeted recently, neither is there much to entertain.

The sockpuppets will eventually drive the few remaining real people away. Perhaps that's the idea?

Oh well

Comment

Originally posted by tyrannosaurusDrip View Post
            What is a sockpuppet?

You
            Every Saint has a past, Every Sinner a future"

Originally Posted by Pogle
            I wasnt really into men at the time - IYKWIM

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by tino View Post
              You
              Hay

I'm real, it was a joke. Look at my previous posts. No trolling and quite funny IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                All the new sockpuppets / idiots who've joined recently are really spoiling the site IMO. The quality of the threads has plummeted recently, neither is there much to entertain.

The sockpuppets will eventually drive the few remaining real people away. Perhaps that's the idea?

Oh well
                WHS. With bells on.
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by tyrannosaurusDrip View Post
                  Hay

I'm real, it was a joke. Look at my previous posts. No trolling and quite funny IMHO.
                  you're one of the nice ones
                  Every Saint has a past, Every Sinner a future"

Originally Posted by Pogle
                  I wasnt really into men at the time - IYKWIM

HTH

Comment

Ok, there are some clever people on here.

Can someone work out a test that can verify if someone is a sockpuppet or not?

Like in bladerunner.

I guess some people would have registered the sockpuppet with a throw away email account. Perhaps we could request that all members re-verify their accounts?
                    Originally posted by cailin maith
                    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar??

Comment

Originally posted by tino View Post
                      you're one of the nice ones
                      thanks, my master will be happy.

Comment

Working...
                      X