• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

B & B in Swansea

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    It's not deprived.

There's a whole street full of pubs.

Wall to wall piss heads on the weekend.

I never go there after dark...
    The Salvation Army and the Methodone Clinic was directly next to the building I was working in. The building was a slum and should have been condemed years ago. The Posthouse hotel (yuk), though the welsh people are extreemly nice and friendly - a bit like Geordies.

For those who have an interest in history, the same king ruled Northumberland and Wales many years ago.
    Last edited by ancient; 31 October 2005, 21:52.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      <the welsh people are extreemly nice and friendly >

No we're not.

We hate everybody.

Including each other.
      The welsh nation speaks
      Last edited by ancient; 31 October 2005, 22:14.

Comment

Happy Diwali to everyone.

I am not sure about staying over at Zeta's pad. I suspect, Michael wouldn't like it very much.

The scary eyes and the lizards aren't warm blooded.

I am working over at the DVLA, so thanks guys for all the feedback. The contract is for six months and if I go the length I'll may be get a chance to enjoy it next summer.

Rhossil bay on the web site looks really nice, so I'll definitely be visiting, unfortunately I don't surf.

Ancient, I don't suppose you have any more info. on renting aprtment at the Marina.

I was under the impresion that Welsh people were very nice too.
        Mukesh Patel

Comment

http://www.marinaquayproperties.com/rentals.htm

Comment

Thanks, Ancient.
            Mukesh Patel

Comment

"I was under the impresion that Welsh people were very nice too."

Your first visit should quash that particular misapprehension.
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
              X