• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question for CM....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    You bastard!!!

I've got this going through my head!!!
    Hey, could be worse - at least I'm not (and I'd hope you weren't either) green slime ... then we'd be really strange!

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
      Oh! That hurts! That really hurts!
      The Kraken Wakes..... I have been torn to threads by the rapier like wit of what must surely by one of the greatest minds of our time! Possibly on a orational par with well dare I say Churchill (Winston obviously) or possibly Martin Luther King........

Oh no... hang on a minute it was only bandit farting!
      Here's the extra letter, it's 'n' where do you think is its rightful place in the above paragraph?

On second thoughts...

"on an oratorial" - Shirley?
      Last edited by Churchill; 23 June 2009, 08:38.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Here's the extra letter, it's 'n' where do you think is its rightful place in the above paragraph?

On second thoughts...

"on an oratorial" - Shirley?
        Errrr "The Krankie Winks"??

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
          Errrr "The Krankie Winks"??
          Got it in one!

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
          Hey, could be worse - at least I'm not (and I'd hope you weren't either) green slime ... then we'd be really strange!
          You've got to be kidding! Oxymoron!

Comment

Working...
          X