• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brits- crap drivers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went to the USA easrlier this year, drove there for a month and thought that they were very good drivers actually

I went to Italy 2 weeks ago and was a passenger in a car for about 3 days and thought that they were quite good and considerate drivers actually

Not sure whether it says something about me, the British drivers, or whatever....?
    Chico, what time is it?

Comment

How do you ask someone a telling question on "how much air do you put in a tyre?"

Answer: the amount that it says in the little book in the glove compartment, wtf should I carry this info around in my head?

tim

Comment

So you don't give the nearest one just a little extra when you fill up?
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by tim123
          How do you ask someone a telling question on "how much air do you put in a tyre?"

Answer: the amount that it says in the little book in the glove compartment, wtf should I carry this info around in my head?

tim
          The other problem is there are so many units: Pascals, atmospheres, mm of mercury, foot-pound-fathoms per square inch, etc etc etc. I just pump all my tyres up until the dial says 30 (whatever the units are) and feck it - Seems to work.
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

mm of mercury
            Inches, surely!

Comment

Working...
            X