• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Crazy tourists

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Thing is the Cybercretin is too incompetent to do any plundering in the real world, apart from the benefit system which he knows like the back of his hand.
    Typical lower class "Tory" whose "principles" are marked more by their non-observance.
    And who still has no idea on the correct useage of smilies...
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
      Just why do people risk their lives by travelling to dodgy muslim countries ? They must have a death wish.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/8100500.stm
      You really are a bitter individual. It's just a shame that your cohorts have plundered UK since 1997 and left us with debt that will take until 2032 to repay. Labour really had a vocational desire to help us.

As far as the workers are concerned in Yemen, they must have been aware of the risks and therefore in my view were crazy to be there regardless of their desire to propagate goodwill. I feel desperately sad for their children who had no choice but to follow the stupid will of their parents.

I really hope that the persona you use on here does not reflect what you are like in real life. I'd like to think you are someones sockpuppet, in the same way that Chico was. I'd like to think that this has something to do with the attitude you display in your posts here.

Sadly I think you really are the narrow minded, bigoted twat that you come across as. Up until now there has only been one person on my ignore list in the nearly 4 years since I first posted here, you are now number two.

Which is appropriate really.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        I'd like to think you are someones sockpuppet, in the same way that Chico was. I'd like to think that this has something to do with the attitude you display in your posts here.

You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Bit of a sad end to a picnic, really.

Sad, but entirely predictable in a rougue muslim state as Yemen is, just as the death of the British guy murdered in Mali was very recently. There are so many naive people in this world and sadly they are a massive danger to themselves and their own children.

Comment

Sad, but entirely predictable in a rougue muslim state as Yemen is, just as the death of the British guy murdered in Mali was very recently. There are so many naive people in this world and sadly they are a massive danger to themselves and their own children.
            Yemen is a rogue state, eh?

Is it possible for someone who's not a sockpuppet and doing it on purpose to get each and every post made as wrong as you?
            Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Working...
            X