• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Will they ever get it?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    quck hint for those of you who are unsure

It was a war over oil.

There you go

quit complaining now
    Only for the Americans. For us it was because of voices from God.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
      Im guided by voices, usually my wifes...

PZZ

Comment

quck hint for those of you who are unsure

It was a war over oil.

There you go

quit complaining now
        No it wasn't. Oil was the least of it, but a bonus for Halliburton et al.

Think back to Iraq War I and Bush I - unfinished business.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

well I guess we only jumped in because blair et all were hanging out of Bush's ass

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
            No it wasn't. Oil was the least of it, but a bonus for Halliburton et al.

Think back to Iraq War I and Bush I - unfinished business.
            I always thought that it was about making money for Bush's chums and Bush's pathetic attempt a Colonialism...

...I suppose we ought to factor in the dumb-arsed governments that were gullible enough to go along with the plan, not sure what they expected to get out of it though....nothing it would seem.

Wonder how many of our lot will end up as non executive directors of arms companies after the get kicked out at the next election (AKA Referendum on the Labor years).

PZZ

Comment

I thought it was about the Cheney, Bush and Rumsfeld New World Order .... oil was a nice bonus.
              The close proximity of the letters 'G' and 'T' are the reason I'll never again send an important email and end it with "Regards" ....

Comment

well I guess we only jumped in because blair et all were hanging out of Bush's ass
                What have donkeys got to do with it?

Comment

Nothing changes

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...whitewash.html

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
                    No. Appalling.

What the hell is the point of the enquiry if the public can't see it?

It's pure stupid politics. This was part of a deal that kept Broon in his job as PM and just shows how Labour do anything just for votes and power.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
                      It's pure stupid politics. This was part of a deal that kept Broon in his job as PM and just shows how Labour do anything just for votes and power.
                      Hmm so why was the Franks report into the Falklands (cited by Millipede as the model for this one) secret? Presumably for exactly the same reasons.

Comment

Working...
                      X