• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Keeping Busy...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Since retiring I have filled my time by continually repainting the kitchen with various shades of orange because the ** missus can't make up her mind what shade she wants. Very fulfilling.

Just tell her to **** off !!

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      Since retiring I have filled my time by continually repainting the kitchen with various shades of orange because the ** missus can't make up her mind what shade she wants. Very fulfilling.
      Just paint it off-white then provide her with a pair of glasses to which you attach slivers of coloured cellophane. These are easily changed to suit her position in her menstrual cycle.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
        Okay so the wife and kids are off to Spain next weekend to visit the Grandparents for the week, leaving me at home (through choice)

Have got my list of home chores to do but any (constructive !) ideas as to how I can also fill my time in between the flood of calls I expect to be receiving re. roles... ?

Thanking you all
        Chores in the morning and then watch Wimbledon in the afternoon/evening. It starts next Monday.

Talking about list of chores. Does anyone else find that once you've finished one the wife has another one lined up? Really getting on my nerves now.

However, if I ask her to do something she either takes months to do it or does it really badly that I end up finishing it.
        Last edited by MrNoMotivation; 15 June 2009, 14:08.

Comment

I've no need of motivation, with a golden retriever who is *determined* to keep me amused.

Comment

Working...
          X