• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's the next big thing?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The next big thing is 125% LTV mortgages, invest now in those companies before it's too late
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
      Banks

HTH
      WHS.
      As much as we hate those pesky bankers, HMG still thinks the sun shines from their collective arse, and will ensure they boom into the future.

Comment

My john thomas. I'm off upstairs now to wallop the missus
        Moving to Montana soon, gonna be a dental floss tycoon

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
          The next big thing is shorting of Barclays Bank.
          How are your Northern Rock shares doing?
          Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Probably nuclear terrorism at this rate.

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
              Food i.e. Arigcultrial commodities. People have still gotta eat.
              HOGS is at all time low (I own some )
              Bored.

Comment

My rate rise

UK is booming gonna lay the smack down to my boss/agent/anyone who will listen.

Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

Great ideas those, folks thanks!
                  Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
                  Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Easy. Gordon Brown sells at the bottom and buys at the top. Just watch him and do the opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
                      What does the panel reckon?
                      I put my few cents on Nat Gas a few weeks back. Looks to be forming a bottom.

http://futures.tradingcharts.com/chart/NG_/W

Disclaimer: I am a degenerate gambler and by no means should my advice be taken all that seriously.
                      Last edited by Pickle2; 11 June 2009, 09:45.
                      The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

Working...
                      X