• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you lazy buggers do any work?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Yes you can understand me doing it. All I've got to do is strategise.
    But you working class oiks should be more productive.
    Back when I were a lad coding, I would never have been on here during the working day.
    No wonder the country is going to the dogs.
    When you were a lad there wasn't an internet for you to piss around making 13000 posts. You had to go and sit on the bog with The Times, The Telegraph or the 'Readers Wives'.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      When you were a lad there wasn't an internet for you to piss around making 13000 posts. You had to go and sit on the bog with The Times, The Telegraph or the 'Readers Wives'.

punch some cards.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

I'm busy laying cable to my wife's office...from underneath! She's on wireless at the mo' but I dislike wireless. As well I went to the Co-op bank to have the GRAS software updated today..could only be done from within their lan.
        and now I just took a support call from one of my clients.
        But otherwise..just sitting on my ass while my other clients figure out what they want me to do...after I've sent them prototypes of the upgrades to their database.

I think last month I finally concluded a long-running project..which took 3 months to complete...but only involved about 15 days work..most of delay was because my client was recovering from an operation for four weeks and sat on his ass for 3 weeks before that. Don't you just love dealing with clients like that?

And the wife wonders why I only took in £15K last year.
        McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
        Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Or do you just post crap on here?

DP, you're unemployed aren't you? £500 per day my arse.
          No, I'm the MD of a very successful IT software and consultancy company, with plan B's, C's and D's coming out of my arse.

And you, with 13,000+ posts and an Aygo in the rough end of London are what exactly?

PS. I've also got £580K in cash at the moment, which means working is not no.1 priority.

sold my Gold and Oil!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            And you, with 13,000+ posts and an Aygo in the rough end of London are what exactly?

PS. I've also got £580K in cash at the moment, which means working is not no.1 priority.

sold my Gold and Oil!

Aygo - my choice.
            Rough end of london? - Completely Wrong.
            £580K in cash - Pauper.

HTH
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Aygo - my choice.
              Rough end of london? - Completely Wrong.
              £580K in cash - Pauper.

HTH
              Plus £350K in property (pure equity) that's going up 2.6% every month forever.

Comment

You are Cybertory and I claim the freedom of the city of Swindon.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  You are Cybertory and I claim the freedom of the city of Swindon.
                  You are welcome to it.......

and please be quiet and let bandit and DP continue thier Pissing Contest

Comment

Yeah sure it is.

sg in <<humour the nutter>> mode.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
                      You are welcome to it.......

and please be quiet and let bandit and DP continue thier Pissing Contest
                      It's boring now...

I never took much notice before. Are they always like this?
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X