• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Iran calls for Israel to be wiped off map

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chico
    I'd say its makes you archetypal lefty,namby pamby, tree hugging, sandal wearing, lentil soup drinking Guardian reading appeaser.
    Apart from the fact that there was no Guardian 2000-odd years ago, this sounds like a good description of how Jesus Christ was seen by the Romans.

You can always rely on Chico to make an arse of himself.
    Last edited by sasguru; 28 October 2005, 12:34.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
      Don't tell me: 5 loaves, 2 fish and a goblet of Galilee 2000?
      Actually egg fried rice with satay chicken... mmmmm.. sanctimoninous..
      Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Chico you really are the best troll we've ever had. Keep up the good work and say hello to god for me when you see him.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
          Chico you really are the best troll we've ever had. Keep up the good work and say hello to god for me when you see him.
          High praise indeed. Thank you. However I am not a troll. I am a compassionate conservative Christian contractor. Thanks for coming.
          Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
            High praise indeed. Thank you. However I am not a troll. I am a compassionate conservative Christian contractor. Thanks for coming.
            No Chico. You're just an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by ALM
              Well its takes one to know one
              Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Originally posted by ALM
                Not to mention a cretin.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

You see saguru I know you have been in awe of me for a long time. I dominate your waking thoughts and this is only way you know how to reach out. Thats fine by me, you are not the first and you definately will not be the last person who is in awe of me. Ok its alright. I do not judge you.
                  Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Well in a way you're right. I walk around in a state of amazement that someone could be so stupid. If God does exist he certainly has a sense of humour, to have created a creature like you. But it's more likely that it's just a combination of bad genes

Actually my internet time is up - time to go.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

sasguru let go of the bitterness, the disappointment, the pain, the frustration, let it go...let it go...time for a group hug
                      Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Working...
                      X