• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Iran calls for Israel to be wiped off map

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alfred you keep bleating on about me being a zionist. If believeing that Israel has a right to peacefully coexist with its neighbours is being a zionist then so be it. What does that make you - Mr Puffrock?
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
      Alfred you keep bleating on about me being a zionist. If believeing that Israel has a right to peacefully coexist with its neighbours is being a zionist then so be it. What does that make you - Mr Puffrock?
      The Israelis have turfed thousands of people out of their own lands into squalid refugee camps from where they are forced to watch Jewish settlements built on their land. To be fair, this isn't exactly peaceful co-existence in the 'traditional sense of the word'.

Comment

Originally posted by ALM
        The Israelis have turfed thousands of people out of their own lands into squalid refugee camps from where they are forced to watch Jewish settlements built on their land. To be fair, this isn't exactly peaceful co-existence in the 'traditional sense of the word'.
        Off course while the Palestinians and the neighbouring Arab states sat idly by.. watching in amazement.. off course.
        Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

ALM: can you give some examples of this? I thought the palestinians left on their own expecting the surrounding states to come in.
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Israelis are sort of nuke wielding Gypos really. Who'd want to live next door to them.

Comment

I suggest it makes me rather perceptive.

Hate nothing at all except Hatred

Robert Zimmerman
              Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 28 October 2005, 11:56.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
                I suggest it makes me very perceptive.
                I'd say its makes you archetypal lefty,namby pamby, tree hugging, sandal wearing, lentil soup drinking Guardian reading appeaser.
                Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Off course while the Palestinians and the neighbouring Arab states sat idly by.. watching in amazement.. off course.
                  I'm not sure I understand your point Chico. Have the Israelis been building settlements on Palestinian land for the past 50 years or not? If so how can you describe this as 'peaceful co-existence'?

Originally posted by threaded
                  ALM: can you give some examples of this? I thought the palestinians left on their own expecting the surrounding states to come in.
                  Surprised you need verification mate. A wall is being built straight through the West Bank as we speak cutting many more potential suicide bombers from their homes, schools and livelihoods.

See:
                  http://216.239.59.104/search?q=cache...hl=en&start=16
                  http://www.globalpolicy.org/security...occupindex.htm

Comment

Off for lunch. TTFN
                    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Off for lunch. TTFN
                      Don't tell me: 5 loaves, 2 fish and a goblet of Galilee 2000?
                      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                      X