• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Iran calls for Israel to be wiped off map

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Becs, maybe the new style would suit you, after all its whats underneath that counts. Something for the office perhaps:

PS: Actually I was trying to find a pic someone posted on here before showing a woman in similar dress but with the wind blowing it up to reveal stocking and suspenders, but seem b*ggered if I know where it is...Google returns just one pic for attractive islamic female

Comment

You get some much better pictures if you google for burkha HTH.
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Black
        Becs, maybe the new style would suit you, after all its whats underneath that counts. Something for the office perhaps:

PS: Actually I was trying to find a pic someone posted on here before showing a woman in similar dress but with the wind blowing it up to reveal stocking and suspenders, but seem b*ggered if I know where it is...Google returns just one pic for attractive islamic female
        Onthe subject of lingerie I remember spekaing with an Iranian chap who fled the country in the early 80s and ended up working in London.

He mentioned that altough women had to wear the burka etc the Koran mentioned nothing about what women could wear under that outfit, so there was a huge demand for spicy lingerie.

Where theres a will...

Comment

you dont do bad if you spell it right and search for burka either
          I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
          Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

You mean like this...

Still someone must know the pic I'm refering to, seen it a few times and something of a classic in a way.

Comment

I don't think the U.S needs to attack Iran. The U.S and U.K are are just trying to 'persuade' Iran not to go nuclear.

Ultimately they probably both know that Israel will not allow Iran to develop nuclear weapons. The moment Iran gets too near, Israel will 'set them back'.

Comment

The nightmare scenario would be Iran crossing the point of no return. About the point of Israel having nukes - theirs was never intended for offensive action. If they had so intended the likes of Iran, Syria, Iraq and Lebanon would be barren land today. Good to say the EU have united for once and utterly condemned the Iranian President. Bullies need to be put in check.
                Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Originally posted by ALM
                  Why do you not call for surgical strikes against Israel for the same reasons?
                  Israel isn't populated and run by fanatical retards who believe dying for their religion places them at the head of the queue for virgins in the afterlife.

Comment

Originally posted by stackpole
                    Israel isn't populated and run by fanatical retards who believe dying for their religion places them at the head of the queue for virgins in the afterlife.
                    There are enough religious fanatics in Israel too.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                      There are enough religious fanatics in Israel too.
                      Not the same thing though, is it. Not many jews make the news in such glorious fashion as our muslim friends.

Comment

Working...
                      X