• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Countryfile

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Perhaps your taste is refining as you mature (it happens) and you are actively seeking out interesting content instead of the banal & puerile offerings littering the channels.

But I'm sorry to say an inevitable descent into 'grumpy old man' status in the most likely outcome

btw - great news on the impending 3rd sprog - & it sounds like you are enjoying every moment of it - savour the moments for they are sooo fleeting

HTH
    Mildly off-topic but Kate Humble (Springwatch, not Countryfile) = yummy.

Comment

Must admit I tuned in accidentally to "Wainwright Walks" and was hooked by Julia Bradbury

... just checked www.juliabradbury.com and realised she is now presenting Countryfile too.... sorted
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Niiiiiiiiiiiice.

Or www.katesilverton.com

mmm.

Comment

Must admit I tuned in accidentally to "Wainwright Walks" and was hooked by Julia Bradbury

... just checked www.juliabradbury.com and realised she is now presenting Countryfile too.... sorted
          I'm not sure about her... she's sometimes looks a bit of a manbird.
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
            Niiiiiiiiiiiice.

Or www.katesilverton.com

mmm.
            And her.

I'm more of a Susanna Reid man.
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
              I'm not sure about her... she's sometimes looks a bit of a manbird.
              I know what you mean ... I did think she may "bat for the other side"
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

I know what you mean ... I did think she may "bat for the other side"
                So long as there's video, I'm happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
                  Niiiiiiiiiiiice.

Or www.katesilverton.com

mmm.
                  Oh dear - and there's the man who wouldn't do Debra Barr in that rather fetching underwear

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                    Oh dear - and there's the man who wouldn't do Debra Barr in that rather fetching underwear
                    Look at the size of DBarrs nose FFS. She looks like snort you if she took a deep breath!

Comment

Working...
                    X