• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If you have a house you dont like.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post

Anyway:
    • Didn't the Land registry show a fall in house prices recently?
    • Don't house prices usually rise in March and a fall in Summer?
    • The Sun's out. Wait and see if a bit of rain puts a dampener on house prices.
    No no, this is the real deal. If you don't buy now, you will never afford to ever again.

(sits back and awaits the real crash to arrive at the end of the year).

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      You realise sas is actually three people posting under one login?

It took me a while to workout the reason.

They couldn't find that much stupidity in only one individual.
      I hadn't, but I do now. He is a soiled filthy sock puppet. Are you one of his wearers?
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I've just put my place on the market. I was a little surprised at the valuations, more than I thought. Of course exchange of contract is everything.
        Cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          Why would anyone have bought a house they don't like?

OK, I can understand it if you don't like the neighbours, but Mrs Tester and I paid special attention to seeking a house we both liked when we bought ours, as opposed to buying the place as an 'investment'; I guess that makes us unusual.
          Some people buy just to get on the ladder.

Then there are the mouseholders.....

Comment

Working...
          X