• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Terminator Salvation Reviews...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Recruitment Agent View Post
    I agree I saw it with my mrs and recomended it to all my mates
    I also saw it with your mrs, and recommended her to all my mates

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by tyrannosaurusDrip View Post

HTH
      Do you really hope that helps, I think NOT.

I didn't recommend his missus to any of my mates, upon reflection that was the right choice.
      Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackenedBiker View Post
        Do you really hope that helps, I think NOT.

I didn't recommend his missus to any of my mates, upon reflection that was the right choice.
        Are you dissing his Mrs?

Comment

A recruitment agent's missus... isn't that a bit too high maintenance for you lot?
          Oh, I’m sorry….I seem to be lost. I was looking for the sane side of town. I’d ask you for directions, but I have a feeling you’ve never been there and I’d be wasting my time.

Comment

Are you dissing his Mrs?
            No not at all, she was just worn out

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by SizeZero View Post
              A recruitment agent's missus... isn't that a bit too high maintenance for you lot?
              Not so far.

My credo. They F**K me over, I F**K their wives

Comment

HTH
                She does do charity work sometimes ...
                Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by SizeZero View Post
                  Funnily enough my missus is a recruitment agent.

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
                    Funnily enough my missus is a recruitment agent.

So she is now entitled to take 125% of your earnings

Good work

Comment

Originally posted by BlackenedBiker View Post
                      So she is now entitled to take 125% of your earnings

Good work
                      Show me a wife who doesn't ...

Comment

Working...
                      X