• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Britain's Got Talent - Final

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Liability View Post
    how do you know she was born with it? Would you respect someone more if they worked for it - I would!

Oh I forgot - your a recruitment agent - you like it all on a plate with little effort?

Come on! Speak sense
    Either you have been in the pub at lunchtime or you are as thick as pig****.
    If you bothered to read what I had said.. which was:

Diversity on the other hand are not only talented but thay have worked incredibly hard to develop their talent and to present it as they did in such a contemporary and unpredictable way (as did Flawless). The teamwork skills that they showed are particularly impressive and they have brought immense pleasure to so many people

Idiot
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Talent is an overused word.

Get a pioneering brain surgeon on the show to do a 5 hour op that's never been done before and save someone's life.

That's talent.

Dancing is just practice and rehearsal until you are good enough.
      Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post

Get a pioneering brain surgeon on the show to do a 5 hour op that's never been done before and save someone's life.

That's talent.

I agree with you. I knew it had to happen some time.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          Either you have been in the pub at lunchtime or you are as thick as pig****.
          If you bothered to read what I had said.. which was:

Diversity on the other hand are not only talented but thay have worked incredibly hard to develop their talent and to present it as they did in such a contemporary and unpredictable way (as did Flawless). The teamwork skills that they showed are particularly impressive and they have brought immense pleasure to so many people

Idiot
          you are a rec agent for gods sake - you dont really think people listen or read your drivel? its just few words or sounds then switch off.

and yes I am thick as pigtulip you filthy swine!

Comment

That's talent.

What are the consequences for a pioneering brain surgeon in getting it wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
              What are the consequences for a pioneering brain surgeon in getting it wrong?
              You wind up with someone who comes round to find he's CyberTory

Comment

Calm down, you've all been had

Comment

Originally posted by Liability View Post
                  you are a rec agent for gods sake - you dont really think people listen or read your drivel? its just few words or sounds then switch off.

and yes I am thick as pigtulip you filthy swine!
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

My goodness, the last time I heard people being so ugly about others I was in a playground.
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

That's talent.

Unaccustomed as I am to causing disent..........

I am fairly sure that Brain Surgeons (even Pioneering ones) achieve thier skills and competence by quite a lot of practise..........

I for one would prefer my Surgeons to have a bit of practise rather than just "a gift for it"..........

Comment

Working...
                      X