• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Britain's Got Talent - Final

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Surely this is a conflict of interest?
    turns out julian is also a great actor, excellent sob story.

seems like simon runs the whole show so can put who he likes on.

Comment

Originally posted by dozer View Post
      turns out julian is also a great actor, excellent sob story.

seems like simon runs the whole show so can put who he likes on.
      Next you'll be telling me it's not a talent show at all, but just a carefully staged vehicle to further Simon Cowell's career and vast money making empire.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Next you'll be telling me it's not a talent show at all, but just a carefully staged vehicle to further Simon Cowell's career and vast money making empire.

please register your opinion on my 0900 number, calls cost 50p per minute, significantly higher for mobiles.

Comment

Missed the prog as we were enjoying the garden. Her indoors has forced me to endure some of the previous ones. I think it's mean and cruel car crash telly when they put the really awful acts on - like some kind of freak show. Then again I don't slow down to rubberneck on the roads so I am out of touch with most.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
            Another conspiracy theorist with no evidence (after all you dont need it do you?).

I thought the whole program was fantastic. The talent on display by the winners and all of them was superb. I know a lot of you are too intellectually "superior" to be so coarse as to appreciate what some of these young people can do (Flawless, Diversity).

If there was an award for the best of English talent for denigrating the achievement of others then this site would without doubt supply the winner.
            Agree totally with you

Diversity displayed amongst the most talent and its fan base was huge based on their work ethic. Does anyone actually know anything about dance and choregraphy? I mean the lead guy will no doubt be HUGE here and in the States as his style that he gave the group was different in all the dances and the biggest credit goes to the fact that in the whole group not a single person danced out of line - THAT IS HARD.

Boyle is just an fugly scotts fat tard. Once she gets over to the states and gets given a few songs outside her scope - shell be down the pan

Comment

Originally posted by Liability View Post
              Agree totally with you

Diversity displayed amongst the most talent and its fan base was huge based on their work ethic. Does anyone actually know anything about dance and choregraphy? I mean the lead guy will no doubt be HUGE here and in the States as his style that he gave the group was different in all the dances and the biggest credit goes to the fact that in the whole group not a single person danced out of line - THAT IS HARD.

Boyle is just an fugly scotts fat tard. Once she gets over to the states and gets given a few songs outside her scope - shell be down the pan
              Have to say Diversity were incredible. Well deserved win.

That Scottish hag scares the crap out of me.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                Another conspiracy theorist with no evidence (after all you dont need it do you?).

I thought the whole program was fantastic. The talent on display by the winners and all of them was superb. I know a lot of you are too intellectually "superior" to be so coarse as to appreciate what some of these young people can do (Flawless, Diversity).

If there was an award for the best of English talent for denigrating the achievement of others then this site would without doubt supply the winner.
                Hear Hear!

I usually hate these kinds of shows - and I don't know anything about singing and/or dancing, but to me the eventual winners looked excellent - obviously takes a lot of skill, hard work and practice to get that good.
                And that's very different from the celebrity culture I despise.
                Good luck to anyone with skill, talent and the ability to work hard I say.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  Hear Hear!

Good luck to anyone with skill, talent and the ability to work hard I say.
                  You're obviously not directing that at anyone here are you?

Comment

Is it me or does this Susan Boyle remind you of Robert Smith from The Cure ?

Comment

Originally posted by Liability View Post
                      Agree totally with you

[i.e. with Dodgy Agent who said "The talent on display by the winners and all of them was superb."]

You agree that the talent on display was superb ... and think the runner-up is {gratuitous sexist racist insults with no bearing on talent}.

Congratulations on showing both your faces in one post.

Comment

Working...
                      X