• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Howard gone from the apprentice.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    Thank very much Brillo - could you not have just called this thread "The Apprentice"?

I had it sky plus'd to watch tonight.

Well obviously someone was going to mention who lost in this thread no matter wot it was called...

Comment

Originally posted by FSM with Cheddar View Post
      <trying not to come across as a perv>
      wow, those women have great figures
      <ok, i'm a perv>
      I <ahem> happened to see that too... Yasmina appears to have a couple of bountiful puppies - shown to good effect in that dress ... hadn't noticed them before
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Is Debra feeling Jasmina up? SFW
        Last edited by Troll; 28 May 2009, 11:25.
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
          I <ahem> happened to see that too... Yasmina appears to have a couple of bountiful puppies - shown to good effect in that dress ... hadn't noticed them before
          I suspect that is her survival strategy now kicking in.
          Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
          Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
            Definitely
            Originally posted by cailin maith
            Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar??

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Howard gone from the apprentice.

IMO Sir Alan's worst ever decision. I thought he would win.

Only 1 man left of the 5 now : and he is the weakest of the 5.
              IMO...

I disagree! I don't think he was winning material. I'm sure he is a bit more than a Steady Eddie but he did not demonstrate it so if he didn't go now he might have gone a little further but would have been eliminated in the interviews I think.

He did boot out the wrong one though - Lorraine should have gone as Margaret said on the BBC2 programme afterwards. Howard's mistake was to not divert the attention onto the others - Lorrainne was an easy target and during the fryer pitch Katie was directing - why did she not prompt them harder to give the price and phone number instead of rabbitting on about the chips?

Re the 1 man left, I think Lorraine will go next - James is stronger than her and apart from the clown act he has sharpened up a bit - not sure he can do better than the other 3 though.
              This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
                I suspect that is her survival strategy now kicking in.
                She wears that dress quite a lot actually, she's got a lovely figure!
                Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                  She wears that dress quite a lot actually, she's got a lovely figure!
                  BOBWFOCW

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    BOBWFOCW
                    I don't know, I've seen worse. But then I've lived in Norwich.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                      I don't know, I've seen worse. But then I've lived in Norwich.
                      I once met me man from Norwich who introduced me to his wife and his sister.

Trouble was, there was only one woman stood there.

Comment

Working...
                      X