• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Driving game for WII

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Durbs View Post
    I'd probably buy that!
    Has no one made a time travel game yet? It seems such an obvious concept, and there are plenty of games set in different time periods already anyway - from WWII to Assassin's Creed and dinosaur games and that. It would just be a matter of creating some kind of scenario which allowed the player to travel through time, and take vehicles and weapons with them.

I mean, I'd probably even play that myself, and I don't play any computer games at all at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by dang65 View Post
      Has no one made a time travel game yet? It seems such an obvious concept, and there are plenty of games set in different time periods already anyway - from WWII to Assassin's Creed and dinosaur games and that. It would just be a matter of creating some kind of scenario which allowed the player to travel through time, and take vehicles and weapons with them.

I mean, I'd probably even play that myself, and I don't play any computer games at all at the moment.
      Timesplitters is on it's 4th installment.
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
        Timesplitters is on it's 4th installment.
        Well, I did say I don't play any computer games

Is it any good?

Comment

Originally posted by dang65 View Post
          Well, I did say I don't play any computer games

Is it any good?
          It's a very fast paced multiplayer FPS, If you don't play games I'd give it a miss as you will get your arse kicked by 5 year olds.
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
            Her indoors has bought a wii - and a steering wheel - what's the best race/rally game? (not interested in grand theft chav gansta 7 or similar)
            Can't beat Mario Kart for multiplayer fun, but it's definitely not a "pure" driving game.

TBH, it's the only thing we regularly play on the wii.
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
            X