• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dilemma

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru
    Feck me. And this guy is supposedly in a responsible job in IT (or so he claims). No wonder the IT industry is fooked. Anyway that's good - more senior roles for those who apply logic and rationality to solving problems, and thus deliver successfully.
    Coming from a ponce who needs to get permission to surf the net, well thats classic!!!
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

And why do you think I need permission to surf the net, as opposed to attending interminable meetings?
      Still as thick as ever, I fear.
      Anyway now that you've appeared it's time to leave and have another beer. I'd have more pleasure talking to the walls.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Oh dear the inadequate atheist, failed contractor makes his exit. Go and take comfort in your alcohol. I imagine its the only certainty you have in your pitiful life.
        Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

I like this

he comes here for advice, doesnt comprehend half of what we are saying, then says he got the answer from some geezer he knows who is never wrong and who knows everything anyway. Then he insults us.

not a good example Chico.
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
            Oh dear the inadequate atheist, failed contractor makes his exit. Go and take comfort in your alcohol. I imagine its the only certainty you have in your pitiful life.
            Cretin.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Ah yes its lunchtime. How much surfing are you allowed todo while you munch your Marks and Sparks sarnies?
              Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Ah yes its lunchtime. How much surfing are you allowed todo while you munch your Marks and Sparks sarnies?
                The old ones are always best, aren't they Chico? Especially for low IQ thickos who wouldn't know what wit was if it slapped them in the face.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

I imagine you come into contact with a lot of people who have to take comfort in alcohol Chico. I'm pretty sure I would if I had to endure you on a daily basis.
                  Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                    The old ones are always best, aren't they Chico? Especially for low IQ thickos who wouldn't know what wit was if it slapped them in the face.

The clock is ticking....
                    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Hmmm. I would put forward a hypothesis that the more time you have to post on this forum, the less important your job is. Which means a glorified arselicker like you is free to post his drivel ad nauseum.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X