• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I need something to do this weekend...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why get stuck on the motorway on a bank hol weekend?

Marriott at Seaburn....

Stayed there last weekend - seaview and had an italian meal round the corner.... not a bad price....

And good for SNOGS!!

T

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      free spirit/ good time girl.
      Hmmmm... the first thing sounds like a compliment, and the second thing sounds like you're calling me a whore?

Nice!
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post

Good effort, but I feel you miss the point...I need to get OUT of Sunderland!!!
        Yes Sunderland really is that bad
        'elf and safety guru

Comment

Ignore them Dear...

You want somewhere romantic with a bit of luxury (you're both contractors, after all... )

Trying looking for something in here (and it's not too far away from you...)
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

http://www.easterndreamsspa.co.uk/

still in Sunderland tho

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
              Hmmmm... the first thing sounds like a compliment, and the second thing sounds like you're calling me a whore?

Nice!
              "sounds like" - I think its fair to say sounds like is an understatement!

Comment

<watches as Drewster sails straight into wind and tips over...>
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                  <watches as Drewster sails straight into wind and tips over...>
                  Tulip - Not again!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X