• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What should I do for my stag do?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snaw View Post
    Wasn't waiting for that one

Poachers goal, you set 'em up, I'll knock 'em in.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

So let me get this straight, a man should go do outdoor 'man' activities, because when they get married they won't be allowed to?

Umm. Not so sure I'd call that manly ...

Kind of reminds me of a bloke I know who's stopped playing football this year cause he's getting married and his missus doesn't want him injured for the wedding day ...

And no, I'm not saying yuo should go on a pub/crawl strippers etc. Do what you want, I merely commented on the girly find yourself bollocks you came out with originally. Then you proceeded to claim right of being a 'real man'. BTW My missus does half those things, and a bucket load more scary outdoor things - she a real man as well?
      It is not about being allowed Snaw, trust you to miss the point again. Since I got married I have commited to a relationship with my wife. That means I spend less days and nights out with the boys because I do things with my wife.
      I still do a whole lot of activities, but do not get the chance with work commitments and all to do them as often as I used to.

I was pointing out that there are alternatives to pub crawls and strippers.
      The male bonding thing and finding yourself is much under rated.
      A lot of men are afraid of this kind of thing because they might look (or even be) gay. Is that you Snaw?
      Does your missus know you think she is more of a man than you?

Like I said mate. You think of me as a girl and I will consider you an ignorant chav with no imagination.

Do you think one day you might actualy add to a conversation or is your only talent slagging off the ideas of others, especially when you lack the talent and the imagination to understand the conversation in the first place.
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Could I say at this point that I like sleazy and so do most of my friends.

Mrs BP says I can do what I want if I dont touch.

It doesn't have to be sleazy to be a stag do : but it floats my boat.

Comment

Ladies, ladies. Put away your handbags, please.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
            It is not about being allowed Snaw, trust you to miss the point again. Since I got married I have commited to a relationship with my wife. That means I spend less days and nights out with the boys because I do things with my wife.
            I still do a whole lot of activities, but do not get the chance with work commitments and all to do them as often as I used to.

A lot of men are afraid of this kind of thing because they might look (or even be) gay. Is that you Snaw?

Like I said mate. You think of me as a girl and I will consider you an ignorant chav with no imagination.

Do you think one day you might actualy add to a conversation or is your only talent slagging off the ideas of others, especially when you lack the talent and the imagination to understand the conversation in the first place.
            tbh, male bonding, though it sounds girly, gay and new-agey - get over yourself! It's a laugh, good fun and sorely needed. It is indeed under-rated. Remember your best pal at school? That's what we men need. A few pals.

Run your marriage properly, and treasure it, you'll reap the rewards. ( To quote Rimmer - "Constant, guilt-free, sex" ).

Pub crawls and strippers? Dull, dull, dull.

But finding yourself? When did you get lost?
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Could I say at this point that I like sleazy and so do most of my friends.

Mrs BP says I can do what I want if I dont touch.

It doesn't have to be sleazy to be a stag do : but it floats my boat.
              Then go for sleazy. It is your do.
              I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
              Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post

Get over yourself LG.

You spout a load of bollocks about finding yourself on your stag do then expect to cop it. That's got SFA to do with you having more imagination than me in terms of activities with your mates (Doesn't take a stag do for me to organise that BTW). Or as you call it - male bonding.

And no I'm not gay, thanks for asking - but I'd be ok with it if I was. You have a problem with that - does seem you're the one trying to make a point of how manly they are ...

Talent and imagination, to understand any debate with you .. umm, don't think that's required - you're the bottom feeder of CUK (Well since AndyW and Tay's leaving us), it's a step down just going this far into a thread with you ..
                Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  Ladies, ladies. Put away your handbags, please.
                  I hope you are coming to my stag do? You can bring your handbag.......

Comment

since AndyW and Tay's leaving us
                    so there is some good news then.............

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      I hope you are coming to my stag do? You can bring your handbag.......
                      Are all 3 of us invited?
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X