• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A reply from Cameron

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course, these actions alone will not fix our broken politics. It will take time and effort to repair a system that has been allowed to deteriorate over many years

Your political system is indeed broken.
    We alone can fix that.

Your economy was broken by the blind greed of your Bankers.
    We nationalised your banking system.

At the End of Days there will be no elections, no illusion of democracy.

This is the new political reality.

Put your Faith in the New World Order.
    Last edited by Central-Scrutiniser; 15 May 2009, 11:55.
    If you have done no wrong then you have nothing to fear ...perhaps.

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
      Don't be an Arse... New Lie-bore are "your" Government (if you voted for them or not) and you have every 'kin right to hold them to account!!!!!

I did not vote them in and I have never argued in their favour so I do not feel responsible for their failures. Their failure was inevitable, I cannot withdraw my vote as they never had it, they also do not listen to the public, so writing to them would be a total waste of time anyway.

The biggest sanction I have is the withdrawal of my vote and I can only withdraw it from the Tories. Thus at least I have some power over Tory behaviour but absolutely none over Labour.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
        I expect the Tories to adhere to high standards because they are the party I would want to be able to support and thus I will hold them to account if they fail me.
        After 12 years of the 'whiter than white' New Lie and their actions in opposition over many years and government in the 70s, I have very low expectations of them and I have never voted for them and never would, so I have no right to hold them to account.
        You did have me going there - for a minute I thought you were serious

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
          I did not vote them in and I have never argued in their favour so I do not feel responsible for their failures. Their failure was inevitable, I cannot withdraw my vote as they never had it, they also do not listen to the public, so writing to them would be a total waste of time anyway.

The biggest sanction I have is the withdrawal of my vote and I can only withdraw it from the Tories. Thus at least I have some power over Tory behaviour but absolutely none over Labour.
          ....All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing....

Comment

How did you get the email address in the first place?

Comment

I think you'll find that Central Office has prepared texts on all current hot topics. MP's are told what they have to say.
              I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Mustang View Post
                How did you get the email address in the first place?

Just do a search on David Cameron on the internet. I found it within seconds of becoming furious at reading of Alan Duncan's lawnmower expenses.

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
                  ....All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing....

..... or for the 'majority' to vote New Lie !!!

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                    I think you'll find that Central Office has prepared texts on all current hot topics. MP's are told what they have to say.
                    Indeed - I bet I'd have got same response if I'd emailed saying "I have been a Tory automaton for 30 years. I would vote for a (dead) donkey if it had a blue rosette, now what are you going to do about these expenses young man?"
                    Come to think of it - what's the address?

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
                      Indeed - I bet I'd have got same response if I'd emailed saying "I have been a Tory automaton for 30 years. I would vote for a (dead) donkey if it had a blue rosette, now what are you going to do about these expenses young man?"
                      Come to think of it - what's the address?

Hardly an automaton. I just don't want to vote for high taxation, high waste and inefficiency, corruption, union extremism and little delivery, and that is why I always ignore Labour overtures. I did in fact once vote for the Liberals.

The fact that two Labour Lords have just been the first Lords to be suspended for almost 400 years since Cromwell, says it all !!

Comment

Working...
                      X