• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are you doing this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Why not?
    Had a lovely weekend in Brixham planned. Till we got the forecast...

"Wind - South or southwest 6 to gale 8 decreasing 5 or 6."

Wind, waves and swell too big, probably won't be fit to dive till Tuesday...

"I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Going to a 60th birthday party, its ok he's a cool guy for his age.

Mods and Mini skirts fancy dress.
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Little Gym, cycling training for this stupid London to Paris charity thing and a bit of tennis.

Comment

Kegelbahn tonight although have the option of a piss-up at Eumetsat. Offered some VIP tickets for Darmstadt vs. Freiburg II tomorrow but decided to watch Bundesliga in the pub with mates (going to see Darmstadt play is often akin to visiting the dentist.) After we're all going to the Mex for copius beers and Tequilas then earyl home as have to work on Monday. (I was actually meant to be in Florida this weekend for a conference but other commitments got in the way, bummer.)

(An easy weekend as last weekend involved going to the pub on Friday at 18:00, visiting aome others and not exiting the lat until 9:00 on Saturday. Going back to pub at 15:00 and leaving at 3:00 on Sunday.)
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

It's such a daft, naive thing to do OS, that I'm prepared to sponsor you.

I'll chuck a tenner into your pot, PM me or I'll give it to you when I see you on the 29th.

<fnarr, fnarr..>
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."

Comment

I don't know either, it must be cos it's Friday..

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                (An easy weekend as last weekend involved going to the pub on Friday at 18:00, visiting aome others and not exiting the lat until 9:00 on Saturday. Going back to pub at 15:00 and leaving at 3:00 on Sunday.)
                That used to be my weekend pattern when I lived in Ulm.

Comment

Getting my stuff out of the garage and starting training for an event this winter.

Comment

nothing special.

Tonight taking DD1 training.
                    Tomorrow wife is out with sister, so I've got the kids.
                    Sunday roast dinner, jobs around the house.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                      It's such a daft, naive thing to do OS, that I'm prepared to sponsor you.

I'll chuck a tenner into your pot, PM me or I'll give it to you when I see you on the 29th.

<fnarr, fnarr..>
                      Very kind of you. Will pm you the link!

Comment

Working...
                      X