• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Intra Company Transfers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    What?
    You agreed with me.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
      The context was hypothetical
      Fair point.
      I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt, not that fancy store-bought dirt... I can't compete with that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Rookie View Post
        Fair point.
        It was only a matter of time before I eventually made one
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Brussels Slumdog View Post
          You are free to look for work in the EU and the EU workers are free to work in the UK. This is fair.

Indians,Australians,New Zealanders etc can work in the UK but you and I can not apply for contract jobs in India,Australia,New Zealand etc. That is unfair.

We do not ask the Australians to emigrate to the UK before they can do a 6 months contract so why do they expect us to emigrate to Australia to do a 6 months contract.
          I DO NOT WISH TO EMIGRATE, I just want to work in Australia for the same reason that the Australians wish to work in europe.
          Bunch of arse.

If you want to work in Australia / New Zealand you need a visa. As do those antipodeans who wish to work in the UK.

If you think you can't do a six month contract in Australia without emigrating, you haven't done enough research.

Don't know much about contracting in India, but the prospect doesn't fill me with glee.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
          X