• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

planning

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrianSnail View Post
    <puff pant...> sorry I'm late everyone...I only just heard there was a party going on at a newbie's place!

I bought jägermeister...

Excellent, TLG's hogging the playlist, I'm sampling all the ales, Rookie's passing one around, and Cojak was last seen pulling her wellies out of the mud.

Comment

Can you keep the noise down please, I'm trying to do some work!
      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

I hope you young buggers are arranging proper toilets.

The last lot in this field pissed and crapped in the hedge I sleep in.
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
          Excellent, TLG's hogging the playlist, I'm sampling all the ales, Rookie's passing one around, and Cojak was last seen pulling her wellies out of the mud.
          Thanks for the update hackers! Anyone found the Devonshire cider yet?

Oh, and who's headlining this festival?
          Gas masks don't fit snails...

Comment

Originally posted by BrianSnail View Post
            Thanks for the update hackers! Anyone found the Devonshire cider yet?

Oh, and who's headlining this festival?
            Someone called Spotify at the moment, the name sounds like a teen band to me. Where's my coat?

Comment

Oh yes. And when you leave your used condoms lying about, tie knots in them first.

Otherwise insects and critters get into them before I can.
              My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                I hope you young buggers are arranging proper toilets.

The last lot in this field pissed and crapped in the hedge I sleep in.
                Good point RC! I'm gonna take a dump before they start overflowing...

Comment

Some ***** has just pushed over the portaloo and BrianSnail has drowned in his own turd

Comment

Originally posted by basshead View Post
                    Some ***** has just pushed over the portaloo and BrianSnail has drowned in his own turd
                    Don't laugh! I saw that happen to someone at the Isle of Wight festival one year!

Comment

I'm back!

I've got enough bin bags for everyone in the certain event of rain!

They're mainly black, but I've got a few green ones for the more stylish amongst you (no grabbing RH and minestrone!)
                      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                      X