• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Would you?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    So you benchmark your standards of professionalism against those of recruitment agents do you? No wonder clients are off to India in droves
    If only contract recruitment could be outsourced to India.....
    I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt, not that fancy store-bought dirt... I can't compete with that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Rookie View Post
      Sniggers.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by Rookie View Post
        You will be pleased to hear that it already is, well at least the "interface" desks between client managers and PSL agents are.
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

You will be pleased to hear that it already is, well at least the "interface" desks between client managers and PSL agents are.
          cocked off

More jobs lost.
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            cocked off

More jobs lost.
            Yes, but in DA's case, it's not like they're real jobs.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
              I wouldn't hesitate. Dog eat dog, look after no 1 and all that. Sacrifice time with my child for a job? What on earth for?
              WHS - look after number 1 every time.

Don't ever accept a 12 month gig again by the by, 3 months at a time is enough.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                I wouldn't hesitate. Dog eat dog, look after no 1 and all that. Sacrifice time with my child for a job? What on earth for?
                I completely agree.

Surely the reason you went contracting in the first place was to play by your own rules?
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
                  I completely agree.

Surely the reason you went contracting in the first place was to play by your own rules?

A lot of client needs taken into account then?

Just imagine if every service worker took that attitude.
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

WANTED: Step ladder for DA so that he can get down from his high horse.

Client needs? FFS get over yourself. Worried that you may lose some commission DA?

After all ClientCo needs are one of the few things that are important in life (second only the recruitment agent needs of course).

Every situation is different and some things are just more important.
                    I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt, not that fancy store-bought dirt... I can't compete with that stuff.

Comment

As a director of a service based company, I am nothing without my staff. I therefore put my employees needs first.

End of.

Nobba.
                      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                      X