• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Haircut

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get it all shaved off by the missus!
    Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

The premise of the poll is wrong. It implies >cost = >quality.
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by stingman123 View Post
        I get it all shaved off by the missus!
        Do you shave the missus in return?

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          I wouldn't like to say....
          it's ok CM, that's why the last option is there..
          The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
            it's ok CM, that's why the last option is there..
            Oh yeah... oops... Although I wish it was only £30.
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Just let it grow - like me.
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                The premise of the poll is wrong. It implies >cost = >quality.
                oh FFS, I was trying to have the perfect poll i.e no £1-£4, £5-£10, excluding tip etc.

either vote or dont
                The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                  oh FFS, I was trying to have the perfect poll i.e no £1-£4, £5-£10, excluding tip etc.

either vote or dont
                  Chill flower....
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

tip?
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                      Do you shave the missus in return?
                      Hmmmmmmmmmm.........
                      Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Working...
                      X