• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

London to Paris

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    That's the plan. There looks to be a decent one in wimbledon village.
    He's ok - very old school, it has never been my LBS but every time I've been passing and needed somthing obscure he's had one in stock.

Action Bikes on the broadway are good too.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

So I have been conned into doing this cycle ride in September for charity. It's around 330 miles in 4 days worth of cycling. First day is nearly 100 miles and if you don't catch the Ferry on time it's game over . Given that I presently don't own a bicycle is this madness or can I do it? Any suggestions (smartass or otherise) welcome.
      Day 1 tomorrow. Hope it is relatively wind-free as butterflies have started. Am having visions of myself collapsed in a heap alongside a deserted French B-road.

Comment

Good luck OS!!

Although I secretly hate you, as now I have that stupid "From Paris to Berlin" song stuck in my head
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Day 1 tomorrow. Hope it is relatively wind-free as butterflies have started. Am having visions of myself collapsed in a heap alongside a deserted French B-road.
          The very best of luck!

Every time you feel like stopping remember that we will laugh at you forever more if you fail....

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
            Good luck OS!!

Although I secretly hate you, as now I have that stupid "From Paris to Berlin" song stuck in my head
            Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            The very best of luck!

Every time you feel like stopping remember that we will laugh at you forever more if you fail....
            Thanks folks.

BP, you have hit the nail on the head there. Couldn't face the permie colleagues on Monday if I fail.

Comment

Am having visions of myself collapsed in a heap alongside a deserted French B-road.

...when who should appear but a beautiful French farm maid. "What are you doing here, ma cherie" she said, pouting her luscious lips lasciviously, her low cut farmer's blouse serving only to underline her ample endowment....
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                ...when who should appear but a beautiful French farm maid. "What are you doing here, ma cherie" she said, pouting her luscious lips lasciviously, her low cut farmer's blouse serving only to underline her ample endowment....
                Have I logged into the Mills and Boon forum?

Comment

Working...
                X