• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are we now entering a bull market?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If all the so called market experts say its a bear market rally
    then I am absolutely sure that its a bull market

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
      If all the so called market experts say its a bear market rally
      then I am absolutely sure that its a bull market
      AtW
      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
        Surely a bear is better than a bull? bear's are cuddly! Bulls are all smelly and stick their horns up your arse!
        You're one of those evil short sellers !!!!! Atw will have you shot.
        How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
        Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
          Did a "friend" tell you that?
          It is actually a very pleasant spot to go for a drink and/or a meal.

If you do, watch what is going on around you. Innocent people probably wouldn't notice anything, but anyone who has seen a bit of the world will sit back with a knowing smile.

Comment

Its a bear market money and I've put my money where my mouth is.

Bought the Dow Ultrashort 30 ETF for my child's trust fund. That's the equivalent of shorting the Dow with 2x leverage.
            'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
            Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

What do you lots use to buy and sell shares / forex etc? Traditional stockbroker and phone or DIY with some connected computer software?
              Moving to Montana soon, gonna be a dental floss tycoon

Comment

Anybody who believes we have a bull market when there is a worldwide recession must be Alistair Darling.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  The opposite is called a bear market
                  I though a bear market was when overly affectionate hairy men hugged each other a lot on the trading floor?

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
                    I thought a beer market was when overly affectionate hairy men hugged each other a lot on the Reading floor?
                    You know, you are right

bored

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                      You know, you are right

bored

Oh gawd.

I've now got a mental image of EO and hairyarsedbloke clenched together in a loving embrace ...
                      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Working...
                      X