• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can your GP turn you away

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slumdog View Post
    OK, so I havent made an appointment, purely because I cant plan in advance when I will next be ill and to get an appointment you need to book about 4 days in advance.
    Only four days? For the last 20 years whenever I've phoned for an appointment, the median answer has been two weeks. Usually I then tell them not to bother, as I figure I'll either have recovered on my own or died by then.

I guess doctors must think patients are all hypochondriacs, as the only ones who make appointments are the ones who want to see them for some other reason than currently being ill.

To be fair to Labour, not something I like doing, the money they've spent may have made some difference. The last time I called for an appointment, they offered to see me the next day. The shock nearly killed me.

Comment

Working...
    X