• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gdp Doom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Fair enough
    You've got 4995 posts, looks like you might join the long list of deities on here soon...

Comment

As for Vince "f***ing" Cable, he is another one blessed with the gift of the gab (I should know ) who has done nothing other than get a qualification and cast analysis on "the bl**ding obvious".
      ....the big difference is that Cable was predicting this 5 years ago rather than trying to look intelligent after the event. The problem with being in a small mickey mouse party is that nobody listened to him or twigged that he might have more of a clue of what he was talking about than someone who's economic and financial qualifications consisted of a history phd!

Maybe one of the fallouts of this is that party politics and all the crap that goes with it will be a thing of the past. Well, I can dream....
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
        ....the big difference is that Cable was predicting this 5 years ago rather than trying to look intelligent after the event. The problem with being in a small mickey mouse party is that nobody listened to him or twigged that he might have more of a clue of what he was talking about than someone who's economic and financial qualifications consisted of a history phd!

Maybe one of the fallouts of this is that party politics and all the crap that goes with it will be a thing of the past. Well, I can dream....
        The fact that he is in a small mickey mouse party tells us a great deal. I think there were a lot of people even in banking who predicted this crash. I was advised many times 4-5 years ago to sell my house.
        Vinces advantage is that he is old enough to have seen it before, .
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

The fact that he is in a small mickey mouse party tells us a great deal. I think there were a lot of people even in banking who predicted this crash. I was advised many times 4-5 years ago to sell my house.
          Vinces advantage is that he is old enough to have seen it before, .
          yeah...that's because you have a crappy house though
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
            yeah...that's because you have a crappy house though
            I am very proud of Nelson Mandela House
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
            X