• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Heroes...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    I have the series 2 box set. Is it not worth watching then?
    Not really as it was pretty bad, just read the Heroes wiki to see who dies and jump to season 3

Comment

Originally posted by BrianSnail View Post
      What are Sharkoes? Anything like cameltoes?

The expression "jumped the shark" was used so frequently in my house, that we've just started putting shark in the title now instead.

For example, I deleted the series link to Prison Shark last night too.

Heroes sharked about 2 seasons ago, hence it is now called Sharkoes.
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post

The expression "jumped the shark" was used so frequently in my house, that we've just started putting shark in the title now instead.

For example, I deleted the series link to Prison Shark last night too.

Heroes sharked about 2 seasons ago, hence it is now called Sharkoes.
        As in Happy Days "jumped the shark"?
        Gas masks don't fit snails...

Comment

Originally posted by BrianSnail View Post
          As in Happy Days "jumped the shark"?
          Yeah!
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Man who can seamlessly integrate Linux and Windows in five minutes.
            McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
            Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Man who can fix the bugs in a software just by looking at it

Comment

Originally posted by Not So Wise View Post
                Sadly since season 2 it dropped in quality, they really should have just let Sylar really die and brought in a new bad guy. Also they made some serious mistakes from the get go by making some people (Hiro/Peter) too powerful, thus forcing them to be "nerfed" while Sylar seems to be all over the map in power, like they seem to have conveniently forgotten he stole the power to be pretty much a human nuke

Sylar and hunter are about to have a serious falling out (keep ahead by getting direct from the US)

I hardly watched Series 2 at all..I don't think I missed a thing. Last season went down the tubes pretty quickly with all the "brotherly" love. I only watched half of it and I don't think I missed anything. I agree with most that the end of season 3 should have been the end of Sylar.

Please tell me how a piece of glass could melt out of his head..before his entire body was destroyed? (or did I miss that bit?)

Thanks for the spoiler...NOT!
                McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Actually I've got one better and have tapped directly into Tim Kring's head.

The last scene of Series 9 - flashback to when Peter Petrelli jumps off the building right at the beginning of series 1. It turns out he was imagining that his bro could fly and slams into the floor. What we have been watching are his comatose dreams whilst hooked up to life-support in hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
                    Man who can seamlessly integrate Linux and Windows in five minutes.
                    Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
                    Man who can fix the bugs in a software just by looking at it
                    Sounds like a job for Bob Shawadiwadi or one of his pals. They are so good at all that sort of stuff.
                    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by Rookie View Post
                      Why not throw in a few characters with really mundane/useless powers such as:
                      • Man who can whistle any kind bird song
                      • Woman who can grow really long underarm hair
                      • Man who sweats a lot
                      • Child who can eat sweets without being sick or going apetulip
                      Any others?
                      How about 'Stamp-man'
                      The super power of being able to transform himself into a postage stamp of any denomination. Enables him to self-affix to any postable item in order to perform an audit trail on posted items and check up on inefficient and out dated work practices

(\__/)
                      (>'.'<)
                      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                      X