• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Birthday Presents.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by G8_Summit
    Not this - "Meat (UK) - The flesh, including fat, skin, rind, gristle and sinew in amounts naturally associated with the flesh used, of any animal or bird normally used for human consumption. Does include diaphragm, head meat (muscle meat and associated fatty tissue only), heart, kidney, liver, pancreas, tail meat, thymus and tongue. May (depending on intended use of product) include brains, feet, large and small intestines, lungs, oesophagus, rectum, spinal cord, spleen, stomach, testicles, udder."

Just to put you off even more. I used to have to fix the PC's in a well known Burger Establishment, and if I told you that the burgers where actually formed from a slurry into a machine rather like a Doughnut machine...would you then think of the Burgers as 100% what?

Comment

Originally posted by G8_Summit
      OH MY GOD - THAT IS DISGUSTING
      Yeah, good isn't it?

Makes me experience a big amount of schadenfreude whenever I remember the university "rugby/hockey" types doing their "dares".

I'm sure some of them are stacking supermarket trolleys as we speak...
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
      X