• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Birthday Presents.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ratewhore
    perhaps the tights are like the ones builders wear in winter. You know, the ones with the extra appendage room!!!?

She rang this morning to ask if i liked thm..

She said she'd seen them on daytime TV and thought as I feel the cold they would help. - She is quite wise - But... I'd rather feel the cold.

But I'll have to tell her they are great - kept me warm etc. - Then again - what will I get next year ?
    Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
      When I was younger there were always lots of dead cats by the side of the road. Now I haven't seen a cat road kill for yrs.

Anyone got any explanations?
      Yes, I have been collecting them all. Never need to worry about buying a present again
      Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Do you remember when Dog Pooh was always white?

Comment

Originally posted by steve'O
          that was ether too much charlie for the dog, or when it was very old poo.
          SA says;
          Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
          (whatever these are)

Comment

Blame the animal food manufacturing industries and a whole bunch of deceit:

http://www.rawmeatybones.com/ChalkWhite.html

or more verbosely:

http://www.messybeast.com/cat-food-industry.htm
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Ah, white dog poo, Raleigh Choppers, jumpers for goalposts. Isn't it? Marvellous
              Last edited by DimPrawn; 18 October 2005, 13:23.

Comment

OH MY GOD - THAT IS DISGUSTING

Comment

Originally posted by G8_Summit
                  OH MY GOD - THAT IS DISGUSTING

In this packaged day an age with processed food what do you really think they mean when they describe something as "Meat"?.....

Comment

In this packaged day an age with processed food what do you really think they mean when they describe something as "Meat"?.....
                    Not this - "Meat (UK) - The flesh, including fat, skin, rind, gristle and sinew in amounts naturally associated with the flesh used, of any animal or bird normally used for human consumption. Does include diaphragm, head meat (muscle meat and associated fatty tissue only), heart, kidney, liver, pancreas, tail meat, thymus and tongue. May (depending on intended use of product) include brains, feet, large and small intestines, lungs, oesophagus, rectum, spinal cord, spleen, stomach, testicles, udder."

Comment

I've visited a pet food plant.

They use practically anything as ingredients. Heads of pigs, cattle, genitals, huge vats of intestines. Things sprayed green.

The place has a stomach churning stench and everything is covered in a slimy smelly rancid grease.

Oh no, it wasn't a pet food plant come to think of it, it was the staff canteen.

Comment

Working...
                      X